Mittwoch, 24. August 2011

Follow Me - Uncle Kracker

Ok here we go...
This is my first post in english for you guys back in New Zealand... I don't know how many of you are going to read it but anyway... :D
I arrived in germany 2 and a half weeks ago. At the moment I enjoy my summer holidays, well, they end soon but until then I'll enjoy them. :D
I miss you guys and I can't thank you enough for everything you have done that made my life in NZ as amazing as it was.
Since I've been back in germany I've done sooo many things and that's why I couldn't post earlier. I met my friends and my family, I had soccer training (which was really hard because I'm sooooo unfit. ;) ) and I already had a soccer game. We lost 4:1 but we haven't had much training before that so I was quite happy with the result. I mean we could have won but it wasn't an important game so it's alright.
My family and friends are so happy to have me  with them again but it is really weird being here and not in NZ. Everyone talks in german and that is really annoying because sometimes I still think in english and it's really confusing. I decided I don't like german but I can't avoid speaking it here. -.- As I said school starts in 2 weeks and I really don't want to go. It's going to be weird as without you guys and I have waaay ore classes in germany, I think I have 11 classes in year 10. ( that's so depressing: being in year 11 and 12 in NZ coming back here and being in year 10) :/ hahah wel I will survive! :D
Everyone of you should come to germany one day and come and visit me and all the other german girls you know. :D
How is it going with you guys?
See you! x

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen